Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY EXPOSED SINCE 2006 BY ESSIE A BERRY

5601 Regency Park Court, Suitland, MD 20746. Nov 15, 2010 - -Anonymous- said: I' m Just Saying - Okay with Jack Johnson s arrest WE now know what happen to ...
www.apartmentratings.com/rate/MD-Suitland.html
Suitland Apartments20 Suitland Apartments have received 721 ratings and reviews by Suitland, MD renters. View apartments in Suitland below.
One bedroom Suitland apartments currently rent for $913 to $1,103 per month. Suitland renters report average rents are up $55 per month this year.

Suitland,MD


MAX RENT $BEDSBATHSRECOMMENDED
SHOW MAP
More Suitland Apartments
1-5 of 20 Listings ordered by
11 REVIEWS
64% RECOMMENDED
Allentown Apartments
5215 Morris Avenue, Suitland, MD 20746
Jun 17, 2010 - -Anonymous- said:
Uh, it depends. - If you're looking for an affordable place (affordable compared to other places in p.g. county) and if you're not too picky, then this may be an okay option. But if you're looking for a place that is upscale, peaceful, and "classy" then this is DEFINATELY not the place for you. I moved into Allentown Apartments in late November of 2009. I was just trying to get ...Full review of Allentown Apartments
RATING:
68 REVIEWS
78% RECOMMENDED
Capital Crossing Apartments
3930 Suitland Road, Suitland, MD 20746
Nov 9, 2010 - Norma.Williams@usdoj.gov said:
- I was a resident at Capitol Crossing for 3 years. The building was very quiet and clean, the maintenance men were on target for services when needed. The grounds were well kept. I was also very happy with my apartment; it was spacious and my carpet was plush (gorgeous). I have recommended friends to make Capitol Crossing their home. ...Full review of Capital Crossing Apartments
1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments in Bowie, Maryland 301-352-7002
76 REVIEWS
75% RECOMMENDED
Courts of Camp Springs
(formerly Bristol Pines)
5327 Carswell Avenue, Suitland, MD 20746
Nov 18, 2010 - -Anonymous- said:
stop - I have lived here for 3 years and i donot know where the rest of these ppl r talking bout but these apts r whack!! drugs, gangs, my bro got pistol whipped my apt building sounds like the club, the staff curse in front of u,and if u dont make it home by 6 pm, u mine as well park at the metro and catch the bus home because u could b sitting inh the car for hours waiting for a ...Full review of Courts of Camp Springs
RATING:
68 REVIEWS
31% RECOMMENDED
Carriage Hill Apartments
3416 Curtis Drive, Suitland, MD 20746
Oct 27, 2010 - -Anonymous- said:
THE RENTAL OFFICE AND MAINTINENCE STAFF ARE THIEVES - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT MOVE INTO THESE HORRIBLE APARTMENTS! MY APARTMENT WAS ROBBED SEVERAL TIMES BY THE APARTMENT STAFF. I HAVE PROOF OF THE VERY FIRST ROBBERY, AND HAVE A PENDING CASE AGAINST SOUTHERN MANAGEMENT. THE OTHER TWO ROBBERIES, ALL SIGNS POINT TO THE STAFF AGAIN! I SPOKE WITH THE RENTAL OFFICE ABOUT THIS AND THEY TREATED ME AS IF IT WAS MY OWN FAULT. I'VE SINCE ...Full review of Carriage Hill Apartments
RATING:
111 REVIEWS
4% RECOMMENDED
Pinewood Chase Apartments
5601 Regency Park Court, Suitland, MD 20746
Nov 15, 2010 - -Anonymous- said:
I'm Just Saying - Okay with Jack Johnson s arrest WE now know what happen to the hundreds of citations that PWC received several years ago from the County, NOTHING! It has always been my thought that while all the other complexes in PG County were undergoing the beautification mandate and PWC wasn t, someone was being paid off to ignore the problem. Now look, ignoring the problem has increased its ...Full review of Pinewood Chase Apartments
Suitland Rental Market Trend Graph

Recent Suitland Apartments Reviews

over 721 Suitland apartments

Capital Crossing Apartments

recommend:YES | rating:5.00
Norma.Williams@usdoj.gov says: I was a resident at Capitol Crossing for 3 years. The building was very quiet and clean, the maintenance men were on target for services when needed. The grounds were well kept. I was also very happy with my apartment; it was spacious and my carpet was plush (gorgeous). I have recommended ..full review of Capital Crossing Apartments

Capital Crossing Apartments

recommend:YES | rating:4.00
-Anonymous- says: What is the truth? I have lived at Capital Crossing for about 3 years now and don't consider myself as low income at all, I have a great government job making a very good salary. This is a great place to live and my family and I really do like it here, it's just a shame that some ..full review of Capital Crossing Apartments

Capital Crossing Apartments

recommend:YES | rating:3.00
solove42@yahoo.com says: hello i been here at capital crossing since july and when i moved here i never had any problems at all i would like to let people know its a wonderful place to call home the stuff is great the property is always clean maintenance gets the job done and i like to thank them for doing a good job..full review of Capital Crossing Apartments

Forest Village

recommend:NO | rating:1.00
-Anonymous- says: Don't do it!!!!!!!!!! I lived there for 2 years my car was broken into 2 people got shot my air didn't work my tiolet was cloged we had mice and roaches my ceiling leaked when it rained and I think the building was leaning I would never ever recommend anybody to move there. Worst apartment ..full review of Forest Village

Courts of Camp Springs
(formerly Bristol Pines)

recommend:YES | rating:5.00
-Anonymous- says: Love them longtime.... I have been here for a while now. I used to live in a 2bd duplex and I left and came back to a 3bdrm. I love the community, staff, and my neighbors. I dont have a problem with parking, maintenance is always on the mark, and the staff treats me wonderfully. My ..full review of Courts of Camp Springs (formerly Bristol Pines)

Courts of Camp Springs
(formerly Bristol Pines)

recommend:YES | rating:5.00
johnjay8821@yahoo.com says: This place has come a long way I have been living here for about 5 years and before this new management came, this place use to be scary. They have cleaned it up, renovated and do some things for the community. It still has some work, but the effort is put forth and I appreciate that. ..full review of Courts of Camp Springs (formerly Bristol Pines)

Courts of Camp Springs
(formerly Bristol Pines)

recommend:YES | rating:3.00
reevac.lee says: SOOOO Excited!! My experience at The Courts have been very pleasant. The leasing agents are very nice and flexible. The day I signed the lease they stayed an extra hour to allow me to fill out my paperwork. I was very pleased to hear that they offer Bible Study and tutoring on site for youth..full review of Courts of Camp Springs (formerly Bristol Pines)

Courts of Camp Springs
(formerly Bristol Pines)

recommend:NO | rating:3.00
-Anonymous- says: A little help I would appreciate any help from anyone that I can get. My mother is looking for a place to rent that's affordable and I came across these apartments. I would like to hear any input from current tenants about whether or not it's safe for a 56 year old woman, do the units ..full review of Courts of Camp Springs (formerly Bristol Pines)

Capital Crossing Apartments

recommend:YES | rating:3.00
jayjenk says: renovated apartment I have been living in capital crossing for 9 months and my apartment was renovated before I moved in. It is a fairly quiet place to live with few incidents. ..full review of Capital Crossing Apartments

Windham Creek
(formerly Roxanne Apartments)

recommend:YES | rating:5.00
Ladiluck77 says: I love it I recently moved into Windham Creek, this community is one of the nicest in the area. The gates actually work, the apartments are spacious and no one hangs out. This community gives you the feel that you can come home and relax. The staff is friendly and reponsive. I recommend ..full review of Windham Creek (formerly Roxanne Apartments)

Capital Crossing Apartments

recommend:NO | rating:1.00
-Anonymous- says: LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD This is not a place I would recommend. It is basically for low income / people with low standards. Safety is a concern. Yes, there is crime everywhere, but, it seemed like Capital Crossing has more than it's fair share. There's loitering during the ..full review of Capital Crossing Apartments

Shadyside Gardens

recommend:NO | rating:1.00
aoverton89@gmail.com says: Do NOT MOVE TO SHADYSIDE>>>>> I moved here in May of this year and so far Ive had 2 break ins in my house and 1 for my car...wth!!! not to mention the roaches and I have already caught 2 mice on my own. The property manager is soooo damn dumb he does'nt know anything about his own property!!My..full review of Shadyside Gardens




Read more: http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/MD-Suitland.html#ixzz165XH0mJh

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Essie Rerun Berry erroneously believes that Ms. Sylvia Quinton and the Suitland Family and Life Development Corporation (SFLDC) have connections to Suitlandfest CDC and Ms. Berry's late husband, Fred Rerun Berry. Ms. Berry is falsely accusing and linking Ms. Quinton and the SFLDC to matters pertaining to the Suitlandfest CDC and Jack Johnson.

    SFLDC and Suitlandfest CDC are two separate and distinct organizations. There is and have never been any connection between the SFLDC and Suitlandfest CDC; aside from the two organizations providing services in the same community.

    Ms. Quinton has never had any connections or relations with Mr. Fred Rerun Berry.

    Ms. Quinton's name is on some of the organizational corporate documents associated with the Suitlandfest CDC application for tax exempt designation (501c3) because Ms. Quinton assisted the Suitlandfest CDC to receive its 501C3 as a pro bono attorney to the Suitlandfest CDC. At the time Suitlandfest CDC was incorporated, Fred Rerun Berry had absolutely no affiliation with the Suitlandfest CDC. Currently, Ms. Quinton has no affiliation with the Suitlandfest CDC.

    For more information, please contact Ms. Quinton at (410) 295-7177. Thursday, January 20, 2011

    ReplyDelete